TCamRemote revision history
- Added support for macOS (version 10.11 and newer).
- Added support for FireMonkey applications.
- Added LibraryFolder property to define the location of the TCamRemote runtime files. Makes it possible to separate them from the application directory.
- Added support for the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1. New methods RemotePowerZoomTele, RemotePowerZoomWide and RemotePowerZoomStop. Added DoSupportPowerZoom in RemoteFuncType.
- Added PowerZoom propety in type ViewfinderPositionType in OnViewfinderEvent.
- Added parameter Zoom in OnViewfinderEvent.
- Added support for the EOS RP.
- Support for Delphi 5 removed.
- Added support for Delphi 10.3.1.
- Added support for 64-bits compilation in Delphi.
- Added support for the EOS R and PowerShot SX70 HS
- The RAW development functions are not supported by the Canon libraries.It seems like the function is permanently removed 🙁
- Added support for Delphi 10.3
- The viewfinder AF modes are probed during remote start.
- Added new parameter VFAFMode in RemoteReleaseAvailParametersType.
- Added support for Smooth Zone viewfinder autofocus mode.
- The RemoteSetViewfinderAutofocusMode method will only accept supported viewfinder modes for the camera model.
- Improved probing of remote parameter for EOS and PowerShot generation 2 cameras.
- Improved description how to resolve the problem if the EOS camera is stuck in manual focus mode. See details in the known problems section.
- Corrected problems with the live VF autofocus mode for M50 and EOS 6D mkII (RemoteSetViewfinderAutofocusMode 70 ). Quick and LiveMulti mode are translated into Live mode in all camera modes other than Auto. In camera mode Auto all live VF autofocus mode can be used.
- Corrected problems with the EOS M50 live VF autofocus mode.
- Added more items for selection of ISO and drivemodes.
- Added support for the Camera EOS M100 / EOS Kiss M / EOS M50 / EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 1500D/ EOS 2000D / EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D
- Added information about that it i possible to get 64 bits support (only for the TCamRemote VCL version) when creating a 64 bits native application.
- Added support for EOS 6D Mark II / EOS Kiss X9 / EOS Rebel SL2 / EOS 200D
- New camera files and firmware for the PowerShot G7X MkII
- Added support for remote parameters AF Assist lamp and Beep (see Beep and AFAssistLight in RemoteReleaseParametersType for the PowerShot G7X MkII
- Added support for AF locking during viewfinder operations (see RemoteActivateViewfinderAuto) for the PowerShot G7X MkII
Version 8.2.1 (ActiveX release only)
- Corrected problems to read the model name from the PowerShot generation 2 cameras.
- The PS2ViewfinderRefreshInterval is added to the control (was not visible in the 8.2 release)
- Updated the RemoteTemplate application. Removed the use of cached remote parameters since it does not work for the PowerShot generation 2 cameras.
- Added support for PowerShot G7X Mark II 41 (the first PowerShot generation 2 camera)
- Added support for EOS Kiss X9i / EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D / EOS 9000D / EOS 77D / EOS M5 / EOS M6. Please note: Remote capture functions are not supported for the EOS M5 / EOS M6
- Added PS2ViewfinderRefreshInterval property
- Updated CamModType. Added PowerShot generation 2 cameras.
- Added FirmwareVersion to ConnectInfoType.
- Added PowerShotGen2Camera to CameraConnectedType used by method OpenCameraEnumeration.
- Templates upgraded to match PowerShot generation 2 cameras.
- TCamRemote only supports handling of one camera type at once (EOS, PowerShot generation 1, PowerShot generation 2). Still it is possible to connect multiple cameras of the same type at the same time. See section Known Problems.
- Histogram blue channel is replaced with yellow channel (HistogramColorType).
- Resolved problems with empty Histogram matrixes.
- Added support for Delphi 10.2
- Added support for Delphi 10.1.2
- Added support for the EOS 5D Mark IV
- Resolved problems with RAW development
- The number of runtime files is increased to support RAW development functions correctly
For history of older versions of TCamRemote, please see section Revision History in the manual. The manual can be downloaded from the following page.