TCamRemote 8.8 is now released and can be downloaded from the download page. This release includes a few major changes and the one I am most pride of is that MacOS is supported (FireMonkey). Changes included with TCamRemote 8.8 is as follows.
- Added support for macOS (version 10.11 and newer).
- Added support for FireMonkey applications.
- Added LibraryFolder property to define the location of the TCamRemote runtime files. Makes it possible to separate them from the application directory.
- Added support for the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1.
- Added parameter Zoom in OnViewfinderEvent.
- Added support for the EOS RP.
- Support for Delphi 5 removed.
- Added support for Delphi 10.3.1.